Saturday, July 5, 2008

Siesta Key

Every year Todd's family goes to Siesta Key for the 4th of July. They stay for a week and anyone in the family able to come down is welcome. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy time together this past week. Dad brought the sail boat which was actually really fun. Todd and I enjoyed throwing the football around before going for a swim in the ocean. The firework show was incredible and the whole atmosphere just made me so grateful for all the blessings in my life. I am so grateful to live in America and have the freedoms we enjoy. I'm grateful to those who fought for those freedoms and for those who continue to fight for them. I love our families more than anything and I am grateful for my life with Todd. He is the most amazing friend and husband and we look forward to all that lies ahead of us. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful week, we love spending time with you!


View from Siesta Royale






2 comments:

Carrie and Tyson said...

Wow, that looks really pretty. I wish we could come and visit you guys!

kimberly said...

Looks like everyone had fun! It looks pretty there. We're glad you're back though.